Thursday, July 19, 2012

Disappointing Update is Disappointing

Sorry guys, I know I've been making promises and etc. about new posts and artwork but it just ain't happening yet. I've got a lot of crap to put out but I don't have the energy or time right now because I'm paying rent, bills, and other adult responsibilities like getting distracted by old kung-fu movies and scratching myself.

I've been reading a lot of my favorite online comics lately, I have to say my two favorite at the moment are Hyperbole and a Half and Hark! A Vagrant. If you haven't read these yet, they're two very talented ladies with great stuff. Speaking of though, I was reading an old post from Hyperbole and discovered a "keyword analysis" run for your website if you think you're not getting enough traffic. Obviously I know I'm not but I was also curious to see what keywords folks are using to look for my website.

Here it is. Half-witted comments included.


They apparently found 1604 words used... and there are the top choices.

Basically there are words lower on the list that are not as frequently used, but I want you to use those from now on when searching my website such as:
-bellyflop
-trainwreck
-nudity
-ocarina
-squarepants

Over and out.

No comments:

Post a Comment