Thursday, March 24, 2011

Left Up Right Left Up Right

So like any other college student, I've been procrastinating on my studies by distracting myself with video games. Old video games. I really love re-playing video games or just picking up on ones that I never finished or never even played. I've currently been re-playing the Zelda series starting with Ocarina of Time. I love that game. I love it good.

While I sit in a nest of pillows and blankets on the floor, staring up at my bubble-screen television, I feel a faint touch of nostalgia. I suppose if it was a Sunday morning and I had a bowl of cereal and Animaniacs were on another tv, I'd feel nine years old again. It's been about 13 years since this game came out, and I still love it the same, although sometimes the feeling is different...

13 years ago...

Present day 2011

And sometimes it's not. 
Wallmasters. Eff that shit.

1 comment: