Thursday, December 2, 2010

Intro post with a lamp

Hi I'm Julie...

And this is where I write about myself and explain things, but I'm all out of personal information at the moment... so I'll tell you something that's been bothering me for awhile.
For the past couple of years I've had troubles with a certain lamp in my room at my parents' house.
It kind of looks like an ordinary lamp that you could buy (and I probably did buy) at Wal-Mart, sans a proper lightshade.

It sits right next to my bed on my nightstand table and I always, ALWAYS turn it off before going to bed. I'm one of those people that has to sleep in complete darkness. But the whenever I sleep at my parents' house every so often I wake up in the middle of the night and the light is turned on.




When it first happened I thought I just somehow forgot to turn it off in the middle of the night, but when it started happening more frequently I became concerned. These days I'm so tired when I wake up that I grunt in annoyance, turn it off, then freak out about it in the morning after I wake up.
I don't do anything weird (as far as I know) when I sleep like sleepwalking or anything... I'm pretty upset with it at the moment but what if these were actually the conditions behind its reasoning for turning on at night?




Where's the evidence then, huh?

1 comment:

  1. Maybe you're turning it back on in your sleep?

    It's possible to do something like that without ever having slept walked.

    ReplyDelete